Free School Meals
Don’t miss out!!!
Free School Meals(FSM)
Free School Meals – available to all eligible pupils from reception to year 6.
Your child may be eligible to have FSM if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have a gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
If your child is eligible to receive FSM the school can receive the government funding to which we are entitled. In addition the school may be able to provide further financial support with extra-curricular activities and educational trips/visits.
YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A £50 SHOPPING VOUCHER FROM THE SCHOOL UPON YOUR SUCCESSFUL APPLICATION
For more information or to make an application FOLLOW THIS LINK
or call 0300 123 5012
If you need any further help contact Miss H Findon (School Governor) , thank you.